We reliably recover assets of any value & size across the UK including Northern Ireland
We use advanced technology to provide a comprehensive and industry-leading solution. Priding ourselves on attention detail, leaving no tracks uncovered. Your business will benefit from rapid recovery, minimal exposure to depreciation and an increased percentage of asset recovery. We focus on delivering our services with zero risk to our clients.
We’re also fully committed to treating customer’s fairly, which you can read more about on our ethics page.
We are able to provide our clients with huge cost savings per annum.
Using our innovative approach we will deliver industry-leading first and second phase vehicle and asset recovery rates. We promise this as we make sure vehicles are recovered quicker, so less go through to the second phase. Instant, up to date information on cases can be provided proactively and made available at all times to your in-house team.
- We are fully compliant & operate in line with FCA guidelines
- Recovering assets of any value & size – motorbikes, family cars, 4 x 4’s, HGV’s, Plant & agricultural equipment
- Our uniformed agents are equipped with leading technology
- Grosvenor agents are GPS-tracked, providing a postcode location for every update
- We use smart-routing technology to ensure vehicles are recovered in the quickest possible time
- Real-time updates & reporting are available 24/7 on our online platform
- We also provide a reconnect service & field visits
Your asset recovery will benefit from a more comprehensive service thanks to our trace service experience
Grosvenor has delivered market-leading trace services for over sixteen years. Because of this experience, we are able to provide a more efficient asset recovery service as we are working with the most up-to-date information. Even before the field agent attends.
Rapid vehicle recovery
Our statistics show that we recovered 91.3% of first phase vehicles with an average of 9 days between January – March 2020.
Minimal exposure to depreciation
Because we are able to offer such accurate and rapid recovery, we can reduce depreciation costs. This also leads to lower annual repossession costs overall.
Increased percentage of asset recovery
Recovering a higher level of your assets whilst greatly reducing administration time and effort by your in-house repossession staff.